Innovative biomed startups are invited to showcase their technologies and participate in the startup competition at MIXiii Biomed, May 15-17, Tel Aviv
Israel’s premier international biomed conference and exhibition, MIXiii BIOMED 2018, will celebrate its 17th anniversary on May 15-17, at the David InterContinental Hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel. One of the highlights of this year’s conference and exhibition is the Startup Area, dedicated to providing a powerful, high-end platform for maximum exposure and business development opportunities for innovative startup companies. Sponsored by the Israel Innovation Authority and strategically located at the center of the exhibition, this integral and popular space will be a focal point for visitors from overseas and local delegations and individuals, consisting of potential collaborators and investors.
This year the conference program is organized around nine tracks (three parallel tracks each day) in the following biomedical fields:
- Digital Health, IoT, and Big Data – New Armamentarium in Medicine
- Next Generation Oncology Treatments
- Brain Health
- Personalized Diagnostics and Treatments
- Gene Editing and Therapies
- Nanomedicine and its Role in New Medical Therapeutics
- From Academia Research to Industry
- Novel Clinical Trial Designs and Technologies to Accelerate Drug Development
- Cutting Edge Medical Device Technologies: Metabolic, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic
Accordingly, on each day 15 startups will be selected to exhibit in the startup hall, which will coincide with the fields of the track of that day.
In addition to your stand, you will have the opportunity to apply to participate in the Startup Competition. Ten selected finalists will have the opportunity to deliver an oral presentation as part of the conference; thus, they will enjoy additional exposure as well as the chance to win the Startup Competition.
Submission deadline is March 8, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY:
You are requested to submit an abstract via an online form to be found at the event website.
The presentations will then be reviewed by the Startup Area Committee, which will select the companies to participate as exhibitors in the Startup Area.
The selected companies may then sign up and register to the Startup Area.
The abstracts will be also be evaluated as part of the Startup Competition.
The winners will be formally announced during the event.
Participation fee: NIS 1,500 + VAT.
Price is for one day of the exhibition, dependent on the daily Conference Tracks.
Companies selected to participate in the Startup Area will receive the following:
- Meeting table with two chairs
- Signage with company’s name and logo
- Electrical outlet
- Company/product profile will be published in the list of exhibitors in the official exhibition catalog
- Two (2) exhibitor badges for each company, allowing free entry to the exhibition and networking areas
- Additional services, such as Internet connection, television screen,
- Additional sockets, etc. will be given upon request for additional payment
- One (1) Conference Badge, allowing entrance to Conference sessions (lunch excluded)