Start Up Pavilion by Israel Innovation Authority
If you’re an innovative Biomedical Start-up, this is for you!
THE START-UP PAVILION
One of the highlights of the MIXiii-Biomed 2019 Exhibition is the Start-up Area, dedicated to providing a powerful, high-end platform for maximum exposure and business development opportunities, for innovative start-up companies.
Strategically located at the exhibition area, this integral and popular space will be a focal point for visits from local and overseas delegations and individuals, consisting of potential collaborators, partners and investors.
We invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to focus the spotlight on your innovative start-up and share it with top industry players by participating as an exhibitor in the Start-up Pavilion, an ideal platform for targeted exposure.
45 companies will be selected. On each day 15 different startups will exhibit at the Start-up Pavilion.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Start-up companies from the following fields:
- Gene Editing and Gene Therapy: The Next Frontier in Human Health
- Deep Diving: The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Personalized Medicine and Digital Health: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead
- Transformative Cancer Therapies
- Tango of the Two: Academia and Industry
- Prevention and Rehabilitation: Should the Underdog Begin Barking?
- New Modalities of Cell Therapies: Revolutionizing the Way We Treat Diseases
- Smart Implants’ Revolution
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Please note the registration is open now! Deadline to register is March 14, 2019.
Companies who are selected to participate in the Start-up Pavilion will receive the following for their pavilion participation:
- Meeting table with two chairs
- Signage with company’s name and logo
- Electrical outlet
- Company/product profile will be published in the list of exhibitors in the official exhibition catalogue
- Two (2) exhibitor badges for each company, allowing free entry to the exhibition and networking areas
- Additional services, such as Internet connection, television screen, additional sockets, etc. will be given upon request for additional payment
- One (1) Conference Badge, allowing entrance to Conference sessions (lunch excluded)
For further information please contact: Tamar Bagdadi, firstname.lastname@example.org