Biomed 2018 Start-Up Area and Competition by: Israel Innovation Authority
One of the highlights of the Biomed Exhibition is the Start-up Area, dedicated to providing a powerful, high-end platform for maximum exposure and business development opportunities for innovative start-up companies.
Strategically located at the exhibition, this integral and popular space will be a focal point for visits from local and overseas delegations and individuals, consisting of potential collaborators, partners and investors.
We invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to focus the spotlight on your innovative start-up and share it with top industry players by participating as an exhibitor in the Start-up Pavilion, an ideal platform for targeted exposure.
45 companies will be selected. on each day 15 different startups will exhibit at the startup hall. In addition to the branded stand, at the start up pavilion, the accepted companies will have the opportunity to participate in the Start-up Area Competition. The ten finalists who will give an oral presentation as part of the conference, will enjoy additional exposure and stand a chance win the Start-up Area Competition.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? Start up companies from the following fields:
- Digital Health, IoT, and Big Data – New Armamentarium in Medicine
- Next Generation Oncology Treatments
- Brain Health
- Personalized Diagnostics and Treatments
- Gene Editing and Therapies
- Nanomedicine and its Role in New Medical Therapeutics
- From Academia Research to Industry
- Novel Clinical Trial Designs and Technologies to Accelerate Drug Development
- Cutting Edge Medical Device Technologies: Metabolic, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
As a first step, companies are kindly requested to fill the online form
Deadline to register: March 8, 2018
The registered companies will be then reviewed by the Start-up Area Committee who will select the companies to participate as exhibitors in the Start-up Area.
Participation Tariff: 1500 NIS + VAT
* Price is for 1 day of the exhibition
Companies who are selected to participate in the Startup Pavilion will receive the following for their pavilion participation:
– Meeting table with two chairs
– Signage with company’s name and logo
– Electrical outlet
– Company/product profile will be published in the list of exhibitors in the official exhibition catalog
– Two (2) exhibitor badges for each company, allowing free entry to the exhibition and networking areas
– Additional services, such as Internet connection, television screen, additional sockets, etc. will be given upon request for additional payment
– One (1) Conference Badge, allowing entrance to Conference sessions (lunch excluded)
For further information please contact: Tamar Bagdadi, email@example.com