MIXiii Biomed 2017 Start-Up Area and Competition by: Israel Innovation Authority
One of the highlights of the Biomed Exhibition is the Start-up Area, dedicated to providing a powerful, high-end platform for maximum exposure and business development opportunities for innovative start-up companies.
Strategically located at the exhibition center of the “Royal Hall”, this integral and popular space will be a focal point for visits from local and overseas delegations and individuals, consisting of potential collaborators, partners and investors.
This year, the conference program is divided into 9 different tracks (3 parallel tracks on each day of the conference). In accordance, on each day 15 different startups will exhibit at the startup hall, which will coincide with the fields of the track for that day.
In addition to your stand, you will have the opportunity to apply to participate in the Start-up Area Competition. The ten finalists who will give an oral presentation as part of the conference, will enjoy additional exposure and stand a chance win the Start-up Area Competition.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
As a first step, companies are kindly requested to submit an abstract via a special online form to be found on the event website.
The presentations will be then reviewed by the Start-up Area Committee who will select the companies to participate as exhibitors in the Start-up Area.
- The selected companies may then sign-up and register to the Startup Pavilion.
- The submitted company presentations will be also evaluated as part of the Start-up Area Competition.
- The winners will be formally announced during the event.
Participation Tariff: 1500 NIS * Price is for 1 day of the exhibition, the date dependent on the daily Conference Tracks.
Companies who are selected to participate in the Startup Pavilion will receive the following for their pavilion participation:
– Meeting table with two chairs
– Signage with company’s name and logo
– Electrical outlet
– Company/product profile will be published in the list of exhibitors in the official exhibition catalog
– Two (2) exhibitor badges for each company, allowing free entry to the exhibition and networking areas
– Additional services, such as Internet connection, television screen, additional sockets, etc. will be given upon request for additional payment
– One (1) Conference Badge, allowing entrance to Conference sessions (lunch excluded)
- Space is limited and will be allotted on a ‘first come first serve’ basis.
- Included exhibitor badges allow free entry to the exhibition.