The program will include plenary and keynote presentations, panel and workshop sessions, in an effort to enhance regional cooperation. Sessions are developed to help achieve cooperative solutions and industry teaming to defend against the ever-growing cyber threat. It is not “if there will be a cyber-attack”, but rather “how our governments can work through a cyber-attack” when it occurs, utilizing cyber resilient processes, procedures, and solutions to allow continued operations. The Industry and Government will be encouraged to demonstrate existing, new, or emerging technologies that support and enhance cyber resilience.
- Protect your Business from internal and external Cyber Threats
- Mitigate risk to reputation, people and financial performance
- Understand the holistic nature of Cyber Security and the political context
- Share situational awareness of the Threats
- Gain knowledge of legislation, compliance requirements and consequences of breaches;
- Know best practice strategy and policies
- Understand Cyber Security roles and responsibilities throughout the organization
- Optimize Cyber Security as a business-enabler
The Cyber Security Conference Program seeks to promote scientific excellence and inquiry, encourage individual and collective action, foster multi-sectoral dialogue and constructive debate, and reinforce accountability amongst all stakeholders. Sessions will focus on the latest issues in Cyber science, policy and practice and will also seek to share key research findings, lessons learned, best practices, as well as identify gaps in knowledge.