MIXiii Biomed 2017 Start-Up Area and Competition by: Israel Innovation Authority
The following startup companies will participate in the BIOMED 2017 and the Israeli Innovation Authority startup pavilion:
|1||1||23.5||Cell Cure NeuroSciences LtD|
|1||3||23.5||Beyond Verbal Communication Ltd.|
|1||13||23.5||Alpha Tau Medical LTD|
|1||14||23.5||GRANALIX BIO TECHNOLOGIES LTD|
|2||2||24.5||ATLASense Biomed Ltd.|
|2||6||24.5||Nutrino Health Ltd.|
|2||7||24.5||POP Medical Solutions Ltd.|
|2||14||24.5||VOTIS Prognostic Imaging Technologies|
|3||3||25.5||Vaxil Biotherapeutics Ltd|
|3||5||25.5||Access for Life|
|3||12||25.5||Orca Surgical Ltd.|
|3||13||25.5||ATLASense Biomed Ltd.|
|3||14||25.5||Kytera Technologies LTD|
One of the highlights of the Biomed Exhibition is the Start-up Area, dedicated to providing a powerful, high-end platform for maximum exposure and business development opportunities for innovative start-up companies.
Strategically located at the exhibition center of the “Royal Hall”, this integral and popular space will be a focal point for visits from local and overseas delegations and individuals, consisting of potential collaborators, partners and investors.
This year, the conference program is divided into 9 different tracks (3 parallel tracks on each day of the conference). In accordance, on each day 15 different startups will exhibit at the startup hall, which will coincide with the fields of the track for that day.
In addition to your stand, you will have the opportunity to apply to participate in the Start-up Area Competition. The ten finalists who will give an oral presentation as part of the conference, will enjoy additional exposure and stand a chance win the Start-up Area Competition. These ten finalists will be asked to submit an abstract.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
As a first step, companies are kindly requested to fill the online form via the “Register Here” button.
Deadline to register: April 10, 2017
The registered companies will be then reviewed by the Start-up Area Committee who will select the companies to participate as exhibitors in the Start-up Area.
Participation Tariff: 1500 NIS * Price is for 1 day of the exhibition, the date dependent on the daily Conference Tracks.
Companies who are selected to participate in the Startup Pavilion will receive the following for their pavilion participation:
– Meeting table with two chairs
– Signage with company’s name and logo
– Electrical outlet
– Company/product profile will be published in the list of exhibitors in the official exhibition catalog
– Two (2) exhibitor badges for each company, allowing free entry to the exhibition and networking areas
– Additional services, such as Internet connection, television screen, additional sockets, etc. will be given upon request for additional payment
– One (1) Conference Badge, allowing entrance to Conference sessions (lunch excluded)
- Space is limited and will be allotted on a ‘first come first serve’ basis.
- Included exhibitor badges allow free entry to the exhibition.