Presenting Companies for 2021:
|ChemomAb Ltd.||Weizmann||CAPS Medical||IBM||MobileODT, Ltd.||bio-T||CoreBone||Augmentiqs||Noga Therapeutics||Barcode Diagnostics|
|Eye Control||DreaMed Diabetes||Curesponse||DayTwo||TRIAL-IN Pharma||Nano-Retina||MyOR||BioXtreme||BioGenCell Ltd||Dia-Analysis|
|Vocalishealth||Genetika+||Alpha Omega||Cytoreason||Ophthalmic Sciences||NuvoCares||Via Surgical LTD||SoniVie Ltd.||Biomica||Teva Pharmaceuticals|
|XRHealth||Invatin Ltd||Elfi-Tech Ltd.||Colospan Ltd||Mybiotics pharma ltd.||GENOOX||Me-med||4cbiomed||Matricelf||OutSense|
|Medasense||Kadimastem||BeaconCure||Exero Medical LTD||Alphatau||Elminda||Gamida Cell||Medial EarlySign||Matricelf||ImmPACT-Bio|
|OrCam Technologies||Ben-Gurion University||Gina-Life Diagnostics||Medtronic||Enlivex||Finn Partners||YonaLink||Newt||Ayalapharma||Metabomed|
|Emendo Biotherapeutics||Scopio Labs||P-Cure||SkinCope||OnePass Medical Ltd||Tissue Dynamics||Image Navigation DentSim||Gilboa therapeutics||BioBetter Ltd.||Samsung NEXT Ventures|
|NuroTone Medical Ltd.||Vascular Therapeutics||TAU||Vascular Graft Solutions Ltd.||Melcap Systems||StargetPharma||Nanosynex||Betalin Therapeutics||BiomX||Rapid Medical|
|MMATech Ltd||Eye-Yon||MedDev Soft||Biosight Ltd.||PlasFree||Cgen||Protalix||Ossio Ltd||Kitov Pharma||Active Implants|
|Access for Life||Dalimed||Append Medical Ltd||DermaDetect||MedCu Technology Ltd||CardioLync, Inc.||Trobix Bio||PTM Biosciences||Precise Bio||Diagnostic Robotics|
|Finn Partners||Clewmed||ProteKt Therapeutics Ltd.||Medial EarlySign||Nervio||FEMSelect Ltd.||Photopill Medical||Kadimasten||Nutricco||NF2 BioSolutions|
Biomed 2021 Conference Program is expanding the scope and range of topics to explore trends and innovations which are shaping the future of the healthcare system to its full extent. Each topic will consist of Invited Lectures/Panels and Company Presentations.
Companies are invited to submit an oral Company Presentation in the Pre-recorded Company Presentation Sessions of BIOMED 2021.
Presenting authors must hold one of the following positions: Chairman of the BOD, CEO, CFO, COO, CSO, VP of Business Development, VP of R&D, General Manager.
The Registration Fee for presenters of the presentation video will be covered and presenters will be automatically registered to the Virtual Platform.
Company Presentation videos can be recorded in any format that you choose- shared screen, presentation slides, zoom and/or voice over.
Please send your video directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMISSION CATEGORY AND PRESENTATION TYPE:
Oral Company Presentation Videos in the Biomed 2021 Digital Conference Program must be submitted for a specific Submission Category.
- Submission Category (Mandatory to select one):
- Targeted Cancer Treatment; Cure? Maintenance? – Has Medicine Reached these Points?
- Decoding the Brain Enigma: Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, ALS, Mental Disorders
- AI Technology Redefining the Future of Biopharma, Care Delivery, and Holistic Medicine
- Next Generation BioTherapeutics – Gene Editing, RNAi, Oligos, Cell and Gene Therapies and others
- Bright Spots Illuminating the Future of Medical Devices
- Exact and Biological Science Diagnostics – Sensors, Genomics, AI, Imaging, and others
- Robotics Role in Future Healthcare Systems
- Aging Science and Technology – From Single Cell to Population at Large
- Bio-convergence – Biologically Inspired Engineering Reshaping Future Medicine
ABSTRACT TEMPLATE INSTRUCTIONS:
Prior to starting the abstract submission process, you should download the official template to be found in the on-line system and insert the text for your abstract.
The abstract takes the format of Questions and Responses and the submitted abstracts will be evaluated on the answers to the questions.
Complete the abstract and save it to your computer.
NOTE: Abstracts must be saved as a Word “.doc” file and NOT a “dox.” file.
The abstract will now be ready for upload to the submission system.
The minimum number of words is 100 and the maximum number is 300.
- The abstract template consists of questions
- Select the presentation type relevant to your company i.e. Biotech/Pharma or Medical Devices or Health IT/Digital Health.
- Answers should not exceed 60 words per question and the entire number of words used should not exceed 300 words.
- After answering the questions, leave the main bullets and delete the explanation text under each bullet.
Questions for Biotech/Pharma; Medical Devices and Health IT/Digital Health categories:
The following questions should be answered on the abstract template.
Answers should not exceed 60 words per question
- Investment Rational
Briefly describe the company’s technology or therapeutic focus. The market opportunity, progress made to date key partnerships or joint ventures. Management strengths
- Business Strategy
Briefly describe how the company will apply its core technology,
Generate near-term and long term revenues
- Core Technology
What is the technology, its uniqueness and its value proposition
- Product Profile/Pipeline
Describe companies’ product/pipelines, current status and market potential. Discuss milestones, potential collaboration and partnership
- What’s next?
Preclinical / Clinicals
- Please save your document as a doc.file and NOT a dox.file.
- Official confirmation of abstract submission will be emailed to all final submitted/published abstracts on completion of the submission on-line process. If you have not received this confirmation then the abstract submission process is not yet complete and your abstract will not be sent for review.
- To final submit/publish your abstract please re-enter the submission system at the following link login, select your open abstract, click on the Summary tab at the top right of the page. If all information is correct, click the Publish button to be found on the bottom left of the Summary tab.
- The abstract title should be the topic discussed in the abstract and not the Company name.
CONDITIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
- Abstracts must be submitted before the deadline in order to be sent for review.
- Presentation slots are limited and not all abstracts submitted can be included.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all official conference publications.
- A condition of submission is that you agree to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the abstract as submitted to Biomed 2021.
- Abstracts must be submitted through this website and the official submission system and must be written in English.
- Abstracts by mail or fax will not be accepted.