Abstract Submission Guidelines
Biomed Israel 2022 Conference Program is expanding the scope and range of topics to explore trends and innovations which are shaping the future of the healthcare system to its full extent. Each topic will consist of Invited Lectures/Panels and Company Presentations.
Companies are invited to submit an abstract to be reviewed for oral presentation in the Company Presentation Sessions of Biomed Israel 2022.
Presenting authors must hold one of the following positions: Chairman of the BOD, CEO, CFO, COO, CSO, VP of Business Development, VP of R&D, General Manager.
The Registration Fee for presenters of abstracts accepted to Company Presentation Sessions, will be covered for the day of the presentation and presenters will be automatically registered to the Conference. If the presenter wishes to attend the conference on any of the other 2 days, then on-line registration for any additional days must be completed.
SUBMISSION CATEGORY AND PRESENTATION TYPE
Abstracts for Oral Company Presentations in the Biomed Israel 2022 Conference Program must be submitted for a specific Submission Category and a specific Presentation Type.
- Submission Category (Mandatory to select one):
Accepted abstracts will be scheduled in the relevant Conference Program Track.
- Cell, Gene and Nucleic Acids Therapies – The Next Frontier in Human Health
- Transformative Precision Cancer Diagnostics and Therapies
- Medical Device – Breakthrough Technologies
- Academia – Where is it taking us? Science and Technology – Prediction and Anticipation
- AI and Machine Learning : Transforming Treatment, Drug Discovery and Development
- Digital Reconstruction of Healthcare
- Infectious Diseases: Breaking Barriers in Vaccine Development, Therapy and Diagnosis Modalities
- Current and Future Role of Robotics in the Medical Field
- Bio Food – New era of Food technologies; Its Impact on Nutrition and Health
- Presentation Type (Mandatory to select one):
- Medical Devices
- Health IT/Digital HealthE
ABSTRACT TEMPLATE INSTRUCTIONS
Prior to starting the abstract submission process, please download the official template, found in the on-line system, and insert the text for your abstract, as per the instruction below.
- The abstract takes the format of Questions and Responses and the submitted abstracts will be evaluated on the answers to the questions.
- Complete the abstract and save it to your computer.
- NOTE: Abstracts must be saved as a Word “.doc” file and NOT a “dox.” file.
- Select the Submission Category (topics) and Presentation Type relevant to your company, i.e. Biotech/Pharma or Medical Devices or Health IT/Digital Health.
- Answers should not exceed 60 words per question.
- The minimum number of words is 100 and the maximum number of words used should not exceed 300.
- After answering the questions, leave the main bullets and delete the explanation text under each bullet.
- The abstract will now be ready for upload to the submission system.
BIOTECH / PHARMA, MEDICAL DEVICES & HEALTH IT / DIGITAL HEALTH
The following questions should be answered on the abstract template.
Answers should not exceed 60 words per question.
- Investment Rational
Briefly describe the company’s technology or therapeutic focus; the market opportunity, progress made to date, key partnerships or joint ventures; and management strengths.
- Business Strategy
Briefly describe how the company will apply its core technology.
Generate near-term and long term revenues.
- Core Technology
What is the technology, its uniqueness and its value proposition.
- Product Profile/Pipeline
Describe companies’ product/pipelines, current status and market potential. Discuss milestones, potential collaboration and partnership.
- What’s next?
Preclinical / Clinicals
- Please save your document as a doc.file and NOT a dox.file.
- Official confirmation of abstract submission will be emailed to all final submitted/published abstracts on completion of the submission on-line process. If you have not received this confirmation then the abstract submission process is not yet complete and your abstract will not be sent for review.
- To submit/publish your final abstract please re-enter the submission system and login, select your open abstract, click on the Summary Tab (at the top right of the page). If all information is correct, click the Publish Button (found on the bottom left of the Summary Tab).
- The abstract title should be the topic discussed in the abstract and not the company name.
CONDITIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Abstracts must be submitted before the deadline in order to be sent for review.
- Presentation slots are limited and not all abstracts submitted can be included.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all official conference publications.
- A condition of submission is that you agree to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the abstract as submitted to Biomed Israel 2022.
- Abstracts must be submitted through this website and the official submission system and must be written in English.
- Abstracts by email, mail or fax will not be accepted.