About the Cyber Security Conference
Hyderabad is recognized as one of the global centers of information technology, making it an ideal venue for hosting the cyber security community within the frame of the Cyber Security Conference.
India’s leading two-day Cyber Security Conference, will take place at AVASA Hotel, Hyderabad on September 4-5, 2019.
Among the respected speakers in the conference will be representatives from the IT Ministry, Council of Information Security, Indian Institute of Technology, Cyber Security & Forensics, Cyber Law Consultants and more, including guest speakers from leading Israeli companies.
The aim of the conference is to share knowledge and information and to tackle and solve some of the most pressing issues faced on a daily basis i.e. cyber-crime and how to keep within the boundaries of cyber security.
The new Conference theme for 2019 is “ CYBER SECURITY – MODERN APPROACH “. Preliminary topics:
- Are you ready for the worst? Application Security Incident Response
- Cloud Security – Managing the cloud blast radius
- ATT@CK in Practice – How Does CIS 6 Help You in Prevention?
- Data Security in Connected World of Pharma 4.0
- Securing Enterprise IoT to drive business value
- Location Independent Security Approach (LISA) – Zero Trust
- Building Security In – DevSecOps
- Security Orchestration Automation & Response – Is Automation the real value?
In addition, this conference will transcend borders by bringing together two strong leaders in cyber security, such as Israel and India, providing them with the ideal platform to collaborate.