We are honored to invite you to participate in MIXiii-Biomed 2019 to be held at the David InterContinental Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel, May 14-16, 2019. This premiere event is taking place for the 18th consecutive year.
Mixiii-Biomed Israel 2019 follows the success of previous annual conferences: last year’s event drew 6,000 industry players, engineers and scientists, with 1,000 conference participants from 42 countries and in excess of 4,500 one-on-one meetings. We will continue our tradition of keynote speeches and plenary sessions given by industry leaders and prominent academics worldwide. In attendance will be Israel’s most innovative medical device and BioPharma entrepreneurs, major pharmaceutical companies, life science research leaders, policy makers and internationally prominent industry investors.
In addition to the professional exhibition and topic-trending conference, an array of Satellite Events will take place, and in order to maximize meetings and collaboration, an interactive online Networking System with dynamic search engine capabilities is offered.
We have started selling exhibition space and conference registration will begin in a few weeks.
The exhibition will showcase state-of-the-art exhibits from medical device, biotechnology and pharma companies. Trending topics have been identified and through this focused track approach, participants have the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding and more insight into the subjects.
This year we will explore and aim to fuel the innovations and trends that are shaping the future of healthcare systems and life sciences. The conference will be divided into 11 tracks:
- Gene Editing: the next frontier in human health
- Going Deep – the role of artificial intelligence in medicine
- Regulatory Innovations: the impact on rate and pace of developments
- Personalized Diagnosis and Treatment – precision medicine coming of age
- Transformative Cancer Therapies
- Brain health
- Tango of the two: academia and industry
- Prevention and rehabilitation: Should the underdog begin barking?
- Digital Health: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead
- Harnessing the Body’s Regenerative Capabilities
- Infectious Diseases & Vaccines: Navigating the way to treat and prevent