Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It is our honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in the 21st BIOMED Israel Conference and Exhibition, to be held May 16-18, 2023, in Tel Aviv, Israel.
BIOMED is Israel’s premiere and most established life sciences conference. It has positioned itself as the main annual meeting place for both Israeli and international players.
- Longevity – How to Complete the Centenarian Decathlon?
- Do we Know Enough About the Brain to Treat Neurological Disorders?
- Are Cancer Therapeutics Fulfilling the Promise?
- Can we Successfully Diagnose and Guide Patients’ Optimal Cancer Treatment?
- AI tapestry: optimizing the interaction of AI and Biopharma
Navigating Global Collaborations in Times of Uncertainty: Can we turn challenges into growth opportunities?
- Facts and Myths on Ex-Liver Drug Delivery and New Horizons to Cure Rare Disorders
- Patients are Consumers at Home – How Far Can They Manage Their Health?
- Robots Dancing with Humans in the Healthcare Systems and Homes
- Are Medical Devices Still Relevant in the Context of New Biology?
- Let Food be Thy Medicine and Medicine be Thy Food
Ophthalmology, from R&D to Commercialization
- How do we make Academic Translation Medicine replicable and relevant?
- Bio Convergence – Everything That Rises Must Converge
- High Pace Innovation in Dermatology & Medical Aesthetics
- Workshop: Winners and losers of recent and future pricing models
- Workshop: Tectonic Regulatory Shifts and Their Impacts (Biopharma and Medical Devices)
Biomed Israel Gallery
Our previous successful conferences hosted over 6,000 industry executives, scientists, doctors, engineers and investors, including approximately 1,000 international participants from over 45 countries and more than 4,500 one-on-one meetings.
17th National Life Sciences & Technology Week
May 15-17, 2018 | David InterContinental, Tel Aviv, Israel
18th National Life Science & Technology Week
May 14-16, 2019 | David InterContinental, Tel Aviv, Israel
19th National Life Sciences & Technology Week
May 11-13, 2021 | Virtual Event