Welcome Letter from MIXiii-Biomed 2020
It is our honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in the 19th MIXiii-BIOMED Conference and Exhibition, to be held May 12-14, 2020 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Within the arena of health care, quality of life is viewed as multidimensional, encompassing emotional, physical, material, and social well-being. Human lifespan could soon pass 100 years thanks to medical science and technology. Artificial intelligence, machine learning, genomics and other technologies may lead to an extended life. In today’s modern society, there exists a “religious” fervor of prolonging life at a potential cost of reduced quality of life.
In the upcoming MIXiii-BIOMED 2020 conference we will focus our attention to this very important issue of “Quality of our extended lives – Pros and Cons”.
We will expand the scope and range of topics to explore trends and innovations which are shaping the future of the healthcare system to its full extent. We will discuss prevention, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment domains, emphasizing quality of life extension.
In all topics we will feature Medical Device, Biopharma, Digital Health and Diagnosis where appropriate.
Fields to be included:
- Targeted Cancer Treatment: Cure? Maintenance? – has medicine reached these points?
- Decoding the Brain Enigma: Parkinson, Alzheimer’s, ALS, Mental disorders
- AI Technology Redefining the future of Biopharma, Care Delivery, and Holistic Medicine
- Next Generation BioTherapeutics – Gene Editing, RNAi, Oligos, Cell and Gene Therapies and others
- Bright Spots Illuminating the Future of Medical Devices
- Exact and Biological Science Diagnostics – Sensors, Genomics, AI, Imaging, and others
- Robotics Role in Future Healthcare Systems
- Aging Science and Technology – from single cell to population at large
The conference is co-organized by leading Israeli and international healthcare institutions with the objective of exposing participants to thought leaders and experts and allow local and global attendees to mix and exchange knowledge and ideas.
As the leading event of Israel’s life sciences industry, MIXiii-BIOMED has positioned itself as the main annual meeting place for both Israeli and international players. It presents a unique and exuberating occasion to participate in discussions, panel presentations, product demonstrations and networking opportunities, all paving the way for new business collaborations.
Our previous successful conferences hosted over 6,000 industry executives, scientists, doctors, engineers and investors, including approximately 1,000 international participants from over 45 countries and more than 4,500 one-on-one meetings.
Come and celebrate with us, see and be seen and propel your business forward!
We look forward to your ACTIVE support and participation at the 19th MIXiii-BIOMED,
May 12-14, 2020.
Best regards from Israel,
Founder and CEO
Ora Dar, PhD
Medical Sciences & Health Innovation
Nissim Darvish, MD, PhD
Senior Managing Director