Presenting Companies for 2021:
|8400 Create Impact Projects|
|8400 FHIR VIDEO MOVIE (Hebrew only)|
|8400 LIHI MANSANO (Hebrew Only)|
|8400 MENTORING (Hebrew Only)|
|8400 SPEARHEALTH (Hebrew Only)|
|4C Biomed (2)|
|Append Medical Ltd|
|Augmented Reality Microscopy|
|Blue Wind Medical|
|Blue Wind Medical|
|Cleveland Clinic: The Clinic Tackling Burden HighCost Conditions with VSO|
|Cleveland Clinic: TheClinic LongFormAWCF|
|Enopace Biomedical Ltd|
|Exero Medical LTD|
|IGI Image Navigation|
|MEDX accelerator (Innovation Authority)|
|Nano Retina – Introduction|
|NURTURE Precision Care|
|OnePass Medical Ltd|
|Orthopedica REF presentation|
|Samsung NEXT Ventures|
|Sheba Medical Center: Dr. Avi Abraham Tsur|
|Sheba Medical Center: Dr. Nofar Mor|
|Sheba Medical Center: Dr. Talia Golan|
|Sheba Medical Center: Prof. Iris Barshack|
|Sheba Medical Center: Prof. Ygal Rotenstreich|
|Tissue Dynamics Animal Free Drug Development|
|Treatment of oncology patients|
ABSTRACT TEMPLATE INSTRUCTIONS:
Prior to starting the abstract submission process, you should download the official template to be found in the on-line system and insert the text for your abstract.
The abstract takes the format of Questions and Responses and the submitted abstracts will be evaluated on the answers to the questions.
Complete the abstract and save it to your computer.
NOTE: Abstracts must be saved as a Word “.doc” file and NOT a “dox.” file.
The abstract will now be ready for upload to the submission system.
The minimum number of words is 100 and the maximum number is 300.
- The abstract template consists of questions
- Select the presentation type relevant to your company i.e. Biotech/Pharma or Medical Devices or Health IT/Digital Health.
- Answers should not exceed 60 words per question and the entire number of words used should not exceed 300 words.
- After answering the questions, leave the main bullets and delete the explanation text under each bullet.
Questions for Biotech/Pharma; Medical Devices and Health IT/Digital Health categories:
The following questions should be answered on the abstract template.
Answers should not exceed 60 words per question
- Investment Rational
Briefly describe the company’s technology or therapeutic focus. The market opportunity, progress made to date key partnerships or joint ventures. Management strengths
- Business Strategy
Briefly describe how the company will apply its core technology,
Generate near-term and long term revenues
- Core Technology
What is the technology, its uniqueness and its value proposition
- Product Profile/Pipeline
Describe companies’ product/pipelines, current status and market potential. Discuss milestones, potential collaboration and partnership
- What’s next?
Preclinical / Clinicals
- Please save your document as a doc.file and NOT a dox.file.
- Official confirmation of abstract submission will be emailed to all final submitted/published abstracts on completion of the submission on-line process. If you have not received this confirmation then the abstract submission process is not yet complete and your abstract will not be sent for review.
- To final submit/publish your abstract please re-enter the submission system at the following link login, select your open abstract, click on the Summary tab at the top right of the page. If all information is correct, click the Publish button to be found on the bottom left of the Summary tab.
- The abstract title should be the topic discussed in the abstract and not the Company name.
CONDITIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
- Abstracts must be submitted before the deadline in order to be sent for review.
- Presentation slots are limited and not all abstracts submitted can be included.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all official conference publications.
- A condition of submission is that you agree to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the abstract as submitted to Biomed 2021.
- Abstracts must be submitted through this website and the official submission system and must be written in English.
- Abstracts by mail or fax will not be accepted.