The Start-Up Pavilion
One of the highlights of the MIXiii-Biomed 2021 Exhibition is the Start-Up Pavilion, dedicated to providing a powerful, high-end platform for maximum exposure and business development opportunities, for innovative start-up companies.
Strategically located at the Israel Innovation Authority Pavilion, this integral and popular space will be a focal point for visits from local and overseas delegations and individuals, consisting of potential collaborators, partners and investors.
We invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to focus the spotlight on your innovative start-up and share it with top industry players by participating as an exhibitor in the Israel Innovation Authority Pavilion, an ideal platform for targeted exposure.
45 companies will be selected. On each day 15 different start-ups will exhibit at the Start-Up Pavilion.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Start-Up companies from the following fields:
- Targeted Cancer Treatment; Cure? Maintenance? – Has Medicine Reached these Points?
- Decoding the Brain Enigma: Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, ALS, Mental disorders
- AI Technology Redefining the Future of Biopharma, Care Delivery, and Holistic Medicine
- Next Generation BioTherapeutics – Gene Editing, RNAi, Oligos, Cell and Gene Therapies, Microbiome and others
- Bright Spots Illuminating the Future of Medical Devices
- Exact and Biological Science Diagnostics – Sensors, Genomics, AI, Imaging, and others
- Robotics Role in Future Healthcare Systems
- Longevity – How to Die Young at a Very Old Age
- Bio-convergence – Biologically Inspired Engineering Reshaping Future Medicine
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
As a first step, companies are kindly requested to complete the online form – button below.
Deadline to Register: March 15, 2021
The registered companies will be then reviewed by the Start-Up Pavilion Committee who will select the companies to participate as exhibitors in the Start-up Pavilion.
Price is for 1 Day to exhibit in the Start-Up Pavilion
Companies who are selected to participate in the Start-Up Pavilion will receive the following:
Meeting table with two chairs
Signage with company’s name and logo
Company/product profile will be published in the list of exhibitors in the official exhibition digital catalog
Two (2) exhibitor badges for each company, allowing free entry to the exhibition and networking areas
One (1) Conference pass, allowing entrance to the Exhibition & Networking Areas, as well as Conference sessions
Additional services, such as Internet connection, television screen, additional sockets, etc. are available upon request, at an additional charge
For further information please contact: Anna Farfanyuk, email@example.com