Biomed 2018 Conference Program has nine main tracks consisting of invited Lectures/Panels and company presentations.
Trending topics have been identified and through this focused track approach, participants have the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding and more insight into the subjects.
THE BIOMED 2018 CONFERENCE PROGRAM WILL BE UPDATED SOON! PLEASE, CHECK LATER!
The MIXIII Biomed 2017 Conference tracks were:
- Longevity including Genetics and Environmental Factors
- Precision Diagnosis and Medicine
- Regenerative and cell therapy
- Robotics’ Role in Aging
- Age Related Diseases e.g. Diabetes, Cancer, Neurodegenerative Diseases, CHF, Hypertension
- Health IT, Digital Health and Cybersecurity
- Continuum Care for the Elderly Patient
- From Academia to Industry as Related to Aging and Age Related Issues