The Start-Up Pavilion
One of the highlights of the Biomed Israel 2022 Exhibition is the Start-Up Pavilion, dedicated to providing a powerful, high-end platform for maximum exposure and business development opportunities, for innovative start-up companies.
Strategically located in the Israel Innovation Authority Pavilion, this integral and popular space will be a focal point for visits from local and overseas delegations and individuals, consisting of potential collaborators, partners and investors.
We invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to focus the spotlight on your innovative start-up and share it with top industry players by participating as an exhibitor in the Start-Up Pavilion, an ideal platform for targeted exposure.
Limited space is available! Only 60 companies will be selected; on each day, 20 different start-ups will exhibit at the Start-Up Pavilion.
Who Can Participate?
Start-Up companies from interdisciplinary areas combining biology and engineering (Bio-Convergence), such as:
- Bio-Devices – Bio Sensors, Biochips, Hybrid Devices, Bio-Imaging Devices
- Bio-Systems and Synthetic Biology – Engineered Microsystems, Bio-Production, Protein Engineering
- Tissue and Bio-Engineering – Tissue/Organ Engineering, Smart Implants and Cyborg Tissues, Bio-Printing, Bio-Material, Organ-on-a-Chip
- Cell, Gene and Nucleic Acids Therapies – The Next Frontier in Human Health
- Transformative Precision Diagnostics and Therapies – Theranostics and Personalized Medicine, Novel Molecular Therapies, Molecular Diagnostics, Point-of-Care Diagnostics
- Engineering Drug Development – Digital and AI/ML Solutions in Drug Discovery and Development, Transforming Integrative Treatments
Start-Up companies from other deep tech fields (preference to Bio-Convergence interdisciplinary technologies), such as:
- Medical Device and Pharma – Breakthrough Deep Tech Technologies
- Digital Reconstruction of Healthcare – Remote Care, Home Care, Continuous Monitoring
- Infectious Diseases – Breaking Barriers in Vaccine Development, Therapy and Diagnosis Modalities
- Bio Food – New Era of Food Technologies; Its Impact on Nutrition and Health
How to Participate:
Companies are invited to complete the online application form, in ENGLISH, via the button below.
After the deadline, Start-Up Applications will be reviewed by the Committee; they will select the companies to participate as exhibitors in the Start-Up Pavilion. In the month of April, the committee will inform us of their decisions and we will send an email notification of your company’s status.