Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It is our honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in the 20th Biomed Israel Conference and Exhibition, to be held May 10-12, 2022, in Tel Aviv, Israel.
In past conferences, we have dealt with diagnosis, monitoring and treatment domains, and we will continue to do so this year. However, in addition, we will expand the scope and range of topics to explore trends and innovations that are shaping the future of the healthcare system to its full extent.
In all topics we will feature Medical Device, Biopharma, Digital Health and Diagnosis where appropriate.
Fields to be included:
- Cell, Gene and Nucleic Acids Therapies – The Next Frontier in Human Health
- Transformative Precision Cancer Diagnostics and Therapies
- Medical Device – Breakthrough Technologies
- AI and Machine Learning – Transforming Treatment, Drug Discovery and Development
- Digital Reconstruction of Healthcare
- Infectious Diseases – Breaking Barriers in Vaccine Development, Therapy and Diagnosis Modalities
- Current and Future Role of Robotics in the Medical Field
- Bio Food – New Era of Food Technologies; Its Impact on Nutrition and Health
- Academia – Where is it Taking us? Science and Technology – Prediction and Anticipation
- Bio Convergence – Engineering and Biotechnology Combined, Expanding to Other Verticals
As the leading event of Israel’s life sciences industry, Biomed has positioned itself as the main annual meeting place for both Israeli and international players. It presents a unique and exuberating occasion to participate in discussions, panel presentations, product demonstrations and networking opportunities, all paving the way for new business collaborations.
Our previous successful conferences hosted over 6,000 industry executives, scientists, doctors, engineers, and investors, including approximately 1,000 international participants from over 45 countries and more than 4,500 one-on-one meetings.
We look forward to your ACTIVE support and participation at the 20th Biomed Israel May 10-12, 2022.
Best regards from Israel,
Founder and CEO
Senior Expert, Medical Sciences
and Health Innovation
Managing General Partner,